Park West Health Systems, a network of Federally Qualified Community Health Centers in northwest Baltimore City, seeks a licensed mental health clinician to help build its burgeoning integrated Behavioral Health program.
The ideal candidate would be a clinician with minimum 3 years’ experience providing mental health care management in a primary care or other multi-disciplinary setting. Our agency is seeking a flexible, innovative, and adaptable clinician with both clinical and program management experience. Grants administration, managerial & program-building experience is a plus, as this is a hybrid clinical and administrative role with growth potential.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Position requires the knowledge of theories, principles, and concepts typically acquired through completion of a Doctorate or Master’s Degree in social work, psychology, or closely related mental health field and three years of previous management experience within an integrated behavioral health program. Ph.D/Psy.D, LCPC, LCSW-C, LCADC and Maryland Board Approved Supervisor Required
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Providing direct clinical services according to patient’s individual treatment plan. Direct services will include supportive mentoring, behavior management, crisis intervention, social skills, therapeutic counseling, etc.
- Maintaining documentation on patient services and therapeutic interventions.
- Providing supervision and operations support to a community-based outpatient mental health program within an integrated healthcare setting.
- Developing programs that meet the needs of the patient population through educational programs, care management, therapeutic programs, seminars, community outreach, and advocacy.
- Ensuring behavioral health program operates in a smooth and orderly manner according to the department, medical center, and all appropriate regulatory agency guidelines.
- Coordinating programming with assigned personnel.
- Managing decisions about hiring, employment performance appraisals, promotions, and terminations.
- Creating program policies and procedures and collaborating with senior management to provide recommendations for changes and enhancements.
- Supervising daily program operations, which may include billing, managing expenditures, medical records, and periodic clinical reports.
- Preparing grants, drafts, and other fiscal documents with other staff members.
- Prepares various reports for outside federal/state agencies and management.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience & excellent benefits. Please send a CV and cover letter to Chief of Medicine, Dr. Natalie Spicyn, email@example.com