Park West Health System is an affordable Community Health Center. We provide services
regardless of your ability to pay in full for services rendered.
Park West Health System has a policy for providing discounted health services to those
patients who are uninsured or otherwise unable to pay in full for services.
Sliding Fee Scale Discount Program
A "Sliding Fee Scale" means that we can adjust the cost of your office visits, medications and lab fees.
Sliding fees are based on household income and family size.
To apply you must:
- Complete the Sliding Fee Scale application
- Present a valid ID
- 2 letters or bills as proof of address
- Proof of household income (1 of the following)
- A copy of your current year tax return
- Copies of all paystubs for a one month period
- Letter from your employer (On letter Head)
- Notorized letter from employer
- Unemployment letter from DOL or Award letter from Social Security or DSS
- For other documentation that may be used; questions or assistance in completing an application, see our Registration staff